Long-time Orangeville resident, community champion and current member of Orangeville Council, Joe Andrews seeks re-election as Councillor in the fall 2022 Municipal Election.
As part of his re-election campaign, his official Platform is announced.
September 5th, 2022
If re-elected, Joe Andrews’ Platform will focus on several key items including.
- Maintain a hardline on residential tax increases while also adopting an effective plan of action to tackle inflationary concerns affecting our community.
- Address long-lasting infrastructure projects that must be carefully and precisely implemented such as targeted neighbourhood road and sidewalk revitalization, continued park, and park equipment upgrades, along with the completion in a timely fashion of existing Town projects still in progress.
- Strategically examine how best to utilize the financial windfall from the sale of the Orangeville Railway Lands through public consultation to ensure Orangeville is fiscally positioned for the future.
- Address the increasing challenges of affordable housing and properly targeted in-fill development.
- Continue to advocate and support our growing Senior population in Orangeville.
- Ensure the safety of our community through the continuation of properly implemented traffic practices.
- Foster our geographic location while championing our investment ready community and workforce.
With a growing community such as Orangeville, having the right people on Council is a must and priority. Re-electing an experienced voice like Joe Andrews at the table will ensure that things will get done for Orangeville.
Re-Elect Joe Andrews for Orangeville Council
Email; [email protected]
Joe Andrews – Councillor for Orangeville